We are looking for Assistant Manager in IP Core department of Internet Service Provider Network who will be responsible for configurations, designing, monitoring, troubleshooting, installing and maintaining network infrastructure. This position requires both Technical and Managerial Skills.
- Configuration/Monitoring/Troubleshooting of services related to Internet Provisioning.
- Organization/developing departmental SOPs.
- Compiling technical Documentation.
- Designing/Installation/Maintenance of core routers, switches, data center equipment.
- Project execution as per infrastructure developments.
- Maintenance and iOS upgrade activities in off duty hours (Quarterly).
- 24/7 on call availability to support NOC Department in case of outages/issues.
- Working knowledge of PPPOE protocol and its network components (AAA, Radius, BRAS).
- Hands on experience with Juniper and Huawei technologies.
- Working knowledge of MPLS VPNs, IPTV, Multicast.
- Good working knowledge of Routing and Switching Protocols/Technologies.
- Expertise in BGP/ISIS/OSFP Protocols.
- Good Knowledge of PIM/IGMP and multicast routing.
- Working Knowledge of Firewalls and Security Practices.
- Knowledge of GPON Technology with triple play provisioning (IPTV/Voice/Data).
- Experience with IPv4 to IPv6 Migration Strategies, Planning and Execution.
Qualification and Experience:
- 4 to 5 Years
- Bachelors in Engineering (Telecom/IT/Electronics)
- CERTIFICATIONS (optional): CCNA/CCNP/JNCA/Solarwinds
- TRAININGS (optional): CCNA/CCNP